Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
For bulk orders & pricing, inquire here.
- Low profile: Just enough lift to float bony prominences without affecting blood flow*
- Float heels without dangling ankles*
- Versatile pillow-fill side rails: Use as desired to provide added support, pressure relief and comfort without restricting leg movement*
- Rotate as needed to accommodate persons natural leg and feet positions while maintaining pressure relief of all bony prominences*
- Ok to place pillows underneath legs or underneath cushion*
- Covered with high grade medical fabric: Moisture resistant, antimicrobial, breathable, soft, flexible, durable. No laundering necessary
- Non-skid bottom that won't slip with leg movement
- Cushion: High resolution medium density foam. Soft and gentle, medium density to provide efficient dispersion of support weight.
- Side rails: Filled with Chopped microfiber pillow fill. Soft feel. Maintains shape and support.
- Cover: All Bedsore Rescue Cushions and Pillows are covered with Chemflex II coated polyurethane fabric. Chemflex II is a high efficiency antimicrobial treated and moisture resistant medical fabric like what is used to cover gurney pads and medical mattresses.
- Low friction soft: Won’t stick to skin
- Breathable. Won’t make skin sweat
- Moisture resistant. Tolerates all body fluids, soap and water.
- Antimicrobial treated: Inhibits colonization of bacteria, is virucidal and hypoallergenic
- Use bleach, alcohol, chlorhexidine, hydrogen peroxide based disinfect wipes or soap and water rinse. Do not launder.
- Non-skid bottom: Roughened poly-urethane non-skid fabric bottom to prevent slipping during leg movement.
State of the Art Hospital Grade Quality
Waterproof, vapor-permeable, antimicrobial
Single patient or multi patient use
Effective support for any care environment. (Acute Care, Skilled Nursing, Home Care)
Satisfaction Guaranteed Or your money back!
How it works
Rotate to accommodate and float both heels at the same time regardless of how the persons legs are positioned and whether the person is laying in a turned position or on the back. The pillow side rails are set just high enough to provide support from the bottom of the feet, ankle and side of the legs but not so high that they restrict movement.
Lift the rails from underneath with any pillow or BSR cushion extra stability and support is needed. Ok to use pillows underneath the legs at the same time.
Why the Bedsore Rescue Cushion works so much better
The Bedsore Rescue Footbed is guaranteed to be the most comfortable and effective heel floatation cushion available or your money back!
The Footbed is the only heel floating cushion that meets all best practice standards for supporting the feet, ankles and legs. Get best possible pressure relief, support, skin safety and comfort.
Relief for patients and caregivers alike
Very pleased with this well designed cushion to help keep pressure off of the heels. The pillow is great quality, well designed. The fabric on the pillow is gentle on the skin andeasy to wipe clean.
This is great news. We have recently launched our new Footbed for the heels and are so happy to hear it is working out for you and your loved one. Thank you so much for the review.