This is an accessibility statement from Jewell Nursing Solutions.
Measures to support accessibility
Jewell Nursing Solutions takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Jewell Nursing Solutions:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Jewell Nursing Solutions is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Jewell Nursing Solutions. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Jewell Nursing Solutions:
- Phone: 1-650-294-8557
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 80 Glenn Way, Unit 14, San Carlos, CA 94070
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Accessibility of Jewell Nursing Solutions relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Jewell Nursing Solutions assessed the accessibility of Jewell Nursing Solutions by the following approaches:
Our website is a work in process and it is possible that it is not 100% compliant. If you need assistance or wish to report an issue, please contact us either via email to email@example.com or phone at 650-294-8557. We’ll be happy to assist with your purchase. We’ll also place fixing any omission asap.
This statement was created on 24 May 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.