Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
For bulk orders & pricing, inquire here.
- Ergonomically correct musculoskeletal alignment without twisting
- More accurate 30-degree angle support without pressuring opposite shoulder or hip
- Cradle-like maximum comfort
- Better pressure relief over all bony prominences
- Better stability for long-term relief
- Home Version: Covered with all Derma Chemflex II moisture resistant and antibacterial medical fabric.
- Non-Skid Version: Has the same Derma Chemflex II fabric on the top and sides but made with a roughened rubber fabric bottom to reduce slipping.
- Welded Seams: The most advanced technology medical fabric available. Seams are welded closed to prevent moisture penetration even when submerged. Use for patients with severe skin frailty or sterile environments. Suitable for OR, burn units, necrotizing skin diseases, COVID isolation. Contact Jewell Nursing Solutions for more information and pricing.
The Bedsore Rescue Lateral Support Positioning Cushion is available in 2 sizes:
Standard size and Large Size Bedsore Rescue
- Cushion: Inner Core is a high resolution medium density foam for firm but gentle support. Top layer of pressure distributive high density memory foam Foam cushion is made with high resolution medium foam core + laminated high density pressure distribution memory foam top layers for added soft fee and dispersion of support weight
- Cushion Cover: The Bedsore Rescue Cushion is covered with Chemflex II coated polyurethane fabric. Chemflex II is a high efficiency antimicrobial treated and moisture resistant medical fabric similar to what is used to cover gurney pads and medical mattresses.
- Low friction soft: Won’t stick to skin
- Breathable. Won’t make skin sweat
- Moisture resistant
- Antimicrobial treated: Inhibits colonization of bacteria, is virucidal and hypoallergenic
- Tolerates bleach, alcohol, chlorehexidine disinfect wipes or soap and water rins
- Medical non-skid version features a roughened rubber non-skid fabric bottom and Chemflex II Polyurethane coated knit medical grade fabric on top. The non-skid version is suitable for use on low air filled/low air loss mattress surfaces
Bedsore Rescue Cushion Dimensions:
- Standard size: 27″ long x 12″ Wide, Angled wedge from 5″ at the back to 2″ inches at the front. Inside Width 8.5”. Standard size is best for people between 5 feet and 6.5″ tall and weighing less 90lbs to 180lbs
- Large size: 28” Long X 12” Wide, Angled wedge from 6″ at the back and 2.35″ at the front, Inside Width 8.5”. Large size is best for people between 5 feet and 6’5″ and weighing over 180lbs and less than 300lbs.
- Latex free
- Contains no zippers, no metal, no openings
- Accessory fitted cotton covers ok to use for warm feel.
Weights for The Bedsore Rescue Positioning Wedge Cushion:
- Standard Size for Home: 1lbs 4oz (Ship weight 2lbs 0oz)
- Standard Size for Medical: 1lbs 6oz (Ship weight 2lbs 2oz each)
- Large size for Home: 1lbs 8oz (Ship weight 2lbs 4oz each)
- Large size Medical non-skid fabric: 1lbs 11oz (Ship weight 2lbs 7oz each)
State of the Art Hospital Grade Quality
Waterproof, vapor-permeable, antimicrobial
Single patient or multi patient use
Effective support for any care environment. (Acute Care, Skilled Nursing, Home Care)
Satisfaction Guaranteed Or your money back!
Learn more about our products, their design, how to use them, and more.
How it works
The Bedsore Rescue Cushion is the only 30 degree lateral turning wedge designed to conform and cradle with the natural curvatures of a person’s back without touching the sensitive sacral/coccyx area. The BackBone™ provides a gentle lift from the scapula and buttocks, while slightly curving away from the spine. Your person experiences evenly distributed support and lift across the entire torso and hips. The sacrum/coccyx is lifted off the mattress surface just enough to remove pressure.
Why The Bedsore Rescue Cushion works so much better
The Bedsore Rescue Cushion Non Skid fits well under your person just right. Not too big, not too small, not too hard, not too soft. Supports an even, exact and stable position. No more hard bulky and hard side pushing, over turning and slipping like typical wedges do, or repeated re-stuffing pillows and replacing too soft pillows over and over again. Your person feels fully supported at an angle just enough to reduce pressure from the spine and sacrum/coccyx area without “over turning” or twisting. Provides gentle, ergonomically comfortable and stable offloading.
Relief for patients and caregivers alike
It works great. So much better than using pillows.
We're so happy to hear the cushion is working out for you!
I was very concerned about my brothers skin and needed to make sure he didn’t began to break down and the pillow was the solution
I love the product unfortunately mom passed away three days later after I received it.
Was such a blessing to talk with the founder I was amazed the time she spent talking to me.
She has such a loving and caring heart.
Will tell all my friends about this product .
I use this under my legs with the open side facing towards my head. I’m bedridden and use this for 10-12 hours a day. Very comfortable and glad it stays put!
Pillow was for my grandma and doctor approved. It’s great for her bed sores there healing well with this pillow.
I am using the 2 rescue cushions on my dad and he says he is comfortable
I love Bedsore Rescue® Positioning Wedge Cushion for Medical – with Non-Skid bottom. I got it for my husband who is bedridden and gets pressure sores. This keeps him from laying directly on his sores and helps them to heal more quickly. It is easy to use and he says it is comfortable and it beats using pillows under him.
Bedsore Rescue® Positioning Wedge Cushion for Medical – with Non-Skid bottom
The best support for preventing and healing bedsore issues