Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
For bulk orders & pricing, inquire here.
Designed by a nurse, The Bedsore Rescue Cushion is guaranteed to support the best possible 30-degree turn possible, or your money back!
The Bedsore Rescue Positioning Wedge is the only 30-degree lateral positioning cushion with low profile bilateral angles and a convex curvature with rounded ends.
This patented unique design makes the Bedsore Rescue cushion the only turning wedge capable of providing full support under the back and hips while circumventing sacrum/coccyx and spine.
Why is that so important? Because this shape supports:
- Ergonomically correct musculoskeletal alignment without twisting
- More accurate 30-degree angle support without pressuring opposite shoulder or hip
- Cradle like maximum comfort
- Better pressure relief over all bony prominences
- Better stability for longer term relief
Latex Free – Hypoallergenic – No zippers – No metal – No openings!
Simple to place, versatile, and long lasting.
The Bedsore Rescue Cushion is available in 3 styles:
- Home Version: Covered with all Derma Chemflex II moisture resistant and antibacterial medical fabric.
- Non-Skid Version: Has the same Derma Chemflex II fabric on the top and sides but made with a roughened rubber fabric bottom to reduce slipping.
- Welded Seams: Advanced technology medical fabric and non-skid bottom with welded seams for intensive care and isolation rooms. (Contact Jewell Nursing Solutions for more information and pricing)
All Bedsore Rescue Cushions are covered with moisture resistant and antibacterial treated fabric. Easy to clean and disinfect using any institutional wipe (including hydrogen peroxides, chlorine bleach and alcohol based wipes) or rinsed under soap and water. Do not launder. Do not submerge in fluid. If accidentally submerged in copious body excrement for more than a few minutes, we recommend discarding the The Bedsore Rescue Cushion.
Our plush fitted cotton covers are made with premium Cotton/30% organic.
Cotton with UL GREENGUARD® GOLD certified waterproof backing.
Easy to slip off and launder, the cover is fully finished tailored
sewn for a snug fit.
Available in Standard size. Form fit over The Bedsore Rescue Positioning Wedge Cushion
Plastic zipper back. Machine wash warm, gentle cool tumble dry.
State of the Art Hospital Grade Quality
Waterproof, vapor-permeable, antimicrobial
Single patient or multi patient use
Effective support for any care environment. (Acute Care, Skilled Nursing, Home Care)
Satisfaction Guaranteed Or your money back!
Learn more about our products, their design, how to use them, and more.
Why The Bedsore Rescue Cushion works so much better
The Bedsore Rescue Cushion fits well under your person just right. Not too big, not too small, not too hard, not too soft. Supports an even, exact and stable position. No more hard bulky and hard side pushing, over turning and slipping like typical wedges do, or repeated re-stuffing pillows and replacing too soft pillows over and over again. Your person feels fully supported at an angle just enough to reduce pressure from the spine and sacrum/coccyx area without “over turning” or twisting. Provides gentle, ergonomically comfortable and stable offloading.